Wednesday, September 4, 2013

J. Crew - September

Here are some photos of some new arrivals from a couple of weekends ago. You have already seen the Merino Pocket Tunic here before. The Merino Leather-Pocket Sweater fits identically. I am wearing size XS below. I didn't expect to like this piece as much as I did. Since I already have the plain merino tunic on its way, I won't be getting this one.


Two-Tone Zip Cardigan size S. This is my usual size in JC sweaters. I liked this one a lot when I saw it on a mannequin in the store. It fits boxy and I would try to size down. Just need to make sure the sleeves are not too skinny on the XS. The fabric piece has raw edges, so be aware of that. I didn't mind them, as it's supposed to be a casual piece.

Two-Tone Zip Cardigan (similar here, here, here)

Quilted Jacket size 4. The shape reminds me of the Spearmint Tweed Jacket from spring. The sides are not sewn, but snap into place. I tried to take a photo of the side, but they came out all blurry. Zoom in on the website photo where the sides are shown for a closer look.


Lastly, the Leather-Sleeve Top size S (left) and M (right). These are taken at ABC's request. I tried the M as well to see if how a shirt would fit underneath. Talk about trendy items! I found over 3600 similar items at different retailers.

Leather-Sleeve Top (similar here, here, here, here)

J. Crew is now offering 25% off shoes, boots & bags through Sep. 8 with code EXTRAS.

My picks for this sale:

Everly leather pumps
Everly suede pumps
Brompton quilted mini hobo
Quilted baby brompton
Goodwinn tote

Anything you have your eye on? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a safe day out there!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Rose - I am shopped out for a while - the one pair of shoes I want (kiki calf hair) are not included, so I will wait patiently! I really, really love those tunics - I wish there was one near.

    It is truly a leather-palooza! Am wondering who begat all this leather???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always another sale, WMM! No need to rush. :)

      I don't recall seeing so much leather in the last few years.

      Delete
  2. The leather sleeve top is cute! Who would thunk?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.