Sunday, September 22, 2013

J. Crew - September (IV)

Last week CC and I met after work and we made our way to J. Crew to check out the new arrivals in person. Lots of new items, among which was the Military Jacket size 4 and 'heather evergreen.' I love this jacket! This is the only green that suits me, mainly because it's quite neutral.


Next was the Floral Sweatshirt size S and 'navy navy.' Please excuse the blurry photo. This is my usual top size at J. Crew. If you have narrow shoulders, you could probably size down one size in this top. I loved this sweatshirt! The pants are the Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool With Zippers size 2. I have these pants (sans zippers) in all the other colours that came out last year and the year before, but in Tall sizes. I was happy to see this year the Regular size pants seem long enough, so I probably won't need to get Tall. Now, if we could just have them in navy, please.


Lastly for now, the Aggie Ankle Boots size 8.5. This is a half size bigger than my usual J. Crew shoe size. They felt very comfortable and the leather quality is much better than the Booker Booties I have from last year. I think these would look great worn with trousers. That's CC's foot in metallic ballet flats you see in the background.


I also thought I'd post a photo of the Geometric Floral Necklace, which looked quite different in real life than in the website photo. I loved it, and I usually don't like large jewelry.


That's it for now. I have a few more photos for a next post. The SHOPFALL sale continues at J. Crew through Sep. 25 for 25% off plus free shipping on $100+ orders. Did you shop this sale? What did you get? Please share!

Hope you had a restful weekend, and have a great week ahead, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. You too? At least a year ago, I asked my PS to tell the powers that be at J.Crew I'd like navy minnie pants in bi-stretch wool and I keep getting disappointed with every rollout. :(

    I hope I look half as good as you do in the military jacket, mine in navy is on its way.

    The boots look really cute on you and it's great to get a peek of CC, even if it's just her tootsies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my PS the same thing. Perhaps it takes time to get it.

      I'm cure you would look great in it! :)

      Thanks, tiffany rose!

      Delete
  2. I love the Geometric Floral Necklace! I can't wait to wear that beauty! Thanks for these reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you might have it... ;) Thanks for visiting, rynetta!

      Delete
  3. what a great jacket. love the military look, and this one nails it in an elegant way. the boots are adorable on you too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, phiphi! I loved both the jacket and the boots.

      Delete
  4. Got lots of stuff with the 25%,like the plaid scarf,the drapey swing tee,a navy lace skirt that is not online yet and some more i forgot:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems like a good size loot. Now I am interested in that lace skirt. Is it a mini?

      Delete
    2. No,it's not a mini.It is more a of a alone skirt that goes nearly to the knee(I am 5f2").
      HTH

      Delete
  5. LOVE that jacket, you're tempting me!
    Oh, and Hiiiiii CC's feet!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.