Saturday, September 14, 2013

J. Crew - September (III)

Last weekend I was able to check out in person a few items from the latest roll-out. The first one was the  Collection Leather-Front Cardigan size XS. Initially this cardigan was not on my favourites list, but it is after seeing it in person. I sized down in this sweater, but I think my regular S would look good as well. Here I am trying on the black and there is a navy version as well.


Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt size 4. There was no size 2 available to try on, which is my usual size in the Double-Serge Wool Pencil Skirt at J. Crew. I loved this skirt a lot!


Contrast-Knit Blazer size 4, my most common blazer size at J. Crew. I loved the wool & cotton knit and how comfortable this blazer felt on.

Contrast-Knit Blazer (similar here, here)

Lastly, the Collection Martina Calf Hair Wedges size 8.5. I am wearing half a size larger in these shoes and they fit perfectly. I am still trying to get used to the calf hair idea, but I was surprised how much I liked the wedges.


J. Crew is still offering 25% off select shirts, sweaters and pants with code FALLSTYLE through September 15. Hope you found something nice.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Rose - I love the patch pocket on you - wish it had worked for me! I like calf hair shoes a lot and think those wedges look so smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it looked nice on you, WMM! I liked them too!

      Delete
  2. love the leather front cardigan too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tabs! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the reviews. Lots to love and add to my wishlist. What did you think of the size 4 in the Pocket Pencil Skirt? Did you prefer the fit over your usual size 2? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the fit was good. I don't recall it being loose, but before I commit to the 4 I would like to try a size 2 out as well. I would write or call CS to get the measurements.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the reviews! I want to try on that skirt, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I love, it, cate!

      Delete
  6. That's the reviews! You're making me rethinking that skirt, you look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those wedges are so cute! Love animal prints in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.