Monday, September 9, 2013

J. Crew - September (II)

This past weekend I visited friends in Seattle and we squeezed some time in for a bit of shopping. My friend's son is very tall and since I recommended J. Crew in tall sizes for him a couple of years ago, he has become a JC shopper as well. I went ahead and tried a few items on as well. First is a Floral tee style @ 06214 size S. I cannot find it on the website, and can't even recall if I have seen it before. It has a cute floral print and I would wear this tucked into a skirt or pants. I am only showing the length here.

Floral Tee (item 06214)

Next is the Scanned Floral Tee also size S as well.I liked this print when I first laid eyes on it on the website, and still do.


And lastly for now, the Painter Button Boatneck Tee in Indigo size S. This tee fits smaller than the two above and it was by far, my favourite. It is a thicker slub cotton and the indigo colour is gorgeous.


Some more reviews to come:


J. Crew is currently offering 25% off select shirts, sweaters and pants with colde FALLSTYLE through Sep. 15. Will you be partaking in this sale? If so, please share!

Hope your week is off to a good start!
 

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the rose/mini flowers tee! I found it on store too, I guess it's not available online yet. I like all tees :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the print/design on these tees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the boatneck tee is adorable! i love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The painter boatneck tee is my favourite on you, the deep blue colour is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boatneck tee looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.