Wednesday, September 18, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Again, J. Crew surprised us last night with new arrivals. It's fun to see quite a few new fall pieces. I barely got through the sweaters and tops section and already have way too many likes. At the top of the list is the Merino Zippered Sweater-Jacket in 'navy.'

Merino Zippered Sweater-Jacket  (similar here, here, here)

Critter of the moment seems to be the Camel:

Camel Sweater

Silk Sweatshirt in 'pinot noir' or 'navy.' I've never had a silk sweatshirt before, and this would probably be worn as a top under a blazer at the office.


Silk Boy Blouse in Owl Print. I almost missed one, but I cannot pass up on such a pretty print:

Silk boy blouse in owl print

Jeweled Chandelier Sweatshirt in 'heather natural ivory.' I already have the white one from earlier this year, but I really like this one too.


Double-Cloth Sabrina Coat reminds me of a Talbots coat from a couple of years ago, except that the Talbots coat is a bit flared, while the J. Crew one is shorter and straight.

Double-Cloth Sabrina Coat

The Icon Trench in Wool-Cashmere is back again this year and it will probably sell quickly. I loved this coat and bought it last year. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.


Wintress Puffer in 'crimson maple' would be a great colour in the middle of all the black and grey coats this winter.

Wintress Puffer (similar here)

That's about it for now. How about you? Which ones made it on your wishlist?

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. HI Rose - like your picks! I liked the Marigold print a lot, and those avocado shatung pants, which I cannot for the life of me justify buying as I cannot think what to wear them with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! Oh boy! More fun pants. :))

      Delete
  2. Great picks, Rose! I especially like the camel sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I suspect it will sell quickly.

      Delete
  3. Why Am I obsessing over that camel sweater?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the camel is so darn cute. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.