Thursday, September 5, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Wednesday morning the site was updated with new items. There weren't as many as we may have expected, but a few interesting pieces, nevertheless. One of them was the Schoolboy Blazer in Beaded Tweed. All wool, it has a notch beaded collar. This will sell out, I'm certain.

Schoolboy Blazer in Beaded Tweed

Another interesting blazer is the Military Jacket This one is wool/cotton and comes in both 'navy' and 'heather evergreen.'

Military Jacket (similar here, here)

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Colorblock Houndstooth is 23 1/2" long and is all wool as well.

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Colorblock Houndstooth (similar here, here)

Camo Tee in 'heather smoke.' Yesterday afternoon this tee was sold out in both colours, but I see it is re-stocked now. Camo is very popular again this fall, for some reason.

Camo Tee  (similar here, here, here)

Not sure if this is new or from last month, but I didn't notice it before. It's the Silk Boy Blouse in Tossed Hearts and looks adorable:


Everly Cap Toe Pumps With Patent Bow. I love the Everlys and this is would be a great shoe for the holiday season:


Lastly, the Wool Racing-Stripe Track Pant for I when I take a break from the Minnies and pencil skirts.

Wool Racing-Stripe Track Pant

These are my picks. Which ones are your? Please share.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Friday, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I like your picks Rose. I am intrigued by the Military jacket, but that could just be the sgt. pepper in me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! You are hilarious!

      Delete
    2. Did you see the track pants yet? I am interested in those!

      Delete
  2. I did see the tossed hearts blouse and thought it quite cute. I am just amused at the camo trend. Living in East Tennessee it is a way of life, especially in about a month. Go to your neighborhood Walgreens and you'll see camo everywhere along with deer strapped to trucks in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about camo. :)

      Delete
  3. Love those shoes! You're right, they would be perfect for the holidays. Not that I'm thinking about the holidays yet...oh gosh, maybe I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them too, MerryWife!

      Delete
  4. The Everlyls are really cute. I tried on the wool track pant. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious about them now. Hope to see them this weekend.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.