Monday, September 2, 2013

Gap Denim Shirts

I happened to visit the Gap during their denim sale a few days ago. Unfortunately, the denim shirts  were not part of the sale, I was told.

 

The first one I tried on was the 1969 Asymmetrical Pocket Polka Dot Denim Shirt size S. The dots look cute on close-up.


Next was the 1969 Asymmetrical Pocket Denim Shirt size S as well. The fabric is a bit darker than the one above but has the same tailoring. The denim is just the right thickness - not too thin and not too thick and I loved the softness.


The last denim shirt I tried on was the 1969 Stud-Pocket Denim Shirt size S again. I am usually not crazy about embellishments such as studs, but I liked this shirt. The colour is quite deep and I loved it.


The Fur-Trim Puffer Vest also size S looked good in several colours, and I chose the white, which doesn't seem to be sold on the website. I have a winter coat in a similar colour.

Fur-Trim Puffer Vest (similar here, here, here)

That's about all for now. What else I'm liking at the Gap:


How about you? Please share.

Hope you all had a great, restful long weekend and have a safe week ahead! Traffic will be a nightmare this week, I'm certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.