Monday, September 30, 2013

Club Monaco Coats

A few days ago I was searching for coats when a couple of beautiful coats from Club Monaco got my attention.  One of them was the Autumn Wool Coat in Italian wool and 'hot tomato' colour:

Autumn Wool Coat (similar here, here, here)

The other coat is Selina Double Face Wool Coat in 'formula one red.'

Selina Double Face Wool Coat (similar here, here, here) 

Carolina Leather Sleeve Coat in 'black' 100% Italian wool accented with black leather sleeves. 

Carolina Leather Sleeve Coat (similar here, here, here, here)

Another pretty all wool coat is the Brittney Wool Coat in 'sky blue.'

  Brittney Wool Coat (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, for those who like a more traditional coat, the Ashley Quilted Sleeve Coat 

 Ashley Quilted Sleeve Coat (similar here, here, here, here)

Did you have any plans for a new wool coat this winter? What do you think of the Club Monaco coats?

Hope your week is off to a good start!

2 comments:

  1. I have my share of coats tho the blue looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I love red coats, but I haven't seen a light blue in a while.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.