Friday, September 27, 2013

Casual Friday

Usually I say we could wear wool almost ten months of the year around here, but this year we enjoyed  more than a couple of months of summer. Last weekend, though, the whether got considerably cooler, especially at night. So it was time to do the closet summer/winter switch, which meant moving all the fall & winter shoes and boots into the front closet and cleaning and storing all the summer sandals into the bedroom closet. It was also time to break out the Merino Pocket Tunic in 'navy' I got over a month ago. Next month is my birthday, so I figured this would be an early gift to myself. :)

Casual Friday

 J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Ivory (similar here, here, here)
Merino Pocket Tunic (similar here, here) 
J. Crew High-Waisted Denim Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Tights (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (similar here, here, here, here)
Madewell Looking Glass & Antique Key Memento Charms
(Similar here, here/here, here) 
Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner

I really like the new feature on the JC website called 'New to Sale.' How about you? Do you use it too?

J. Crew's code SHOPNOW will get you 30% off sale items through Sep. 30. Did you find something exciting through the sale pages? Please share!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute tunic! I think I might buy myself a plaid shirt this weekend. Love the one you posted from J Crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Merry Wife! Hope you find a pretty one!

      Delete
  2. Did not know about "Knew to Sale" so thanks. I need to stay away from J Crew for a bit..I bit hard this last promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's useful since you don't need to sift through the entire Sale section.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.