Saturday, August 24, 2013

Two J. Crew Sweaters

As promised, I went to check the Merino Pocket Tunic once more, this time in a different size. Normally I take size S in sweaters at JC. Below I am wearing the XXS for a fitted look, and XS in the other two photos below, for a more slouchy look. In the photos side by side (XS) I am also wearing a tee underneath the sweater.


Merino Pocket Tunic (XS)

 Next I am showing the Tweed-Front Merino Sweater in Graphite again in two different sizes. I loved this sweater when it hit the new arrivals section on the website, and love it even better in person. The decision now is which colour to get. Zoom in on the stock photo to see the pretty colours of the tweed fabric. The tweed is a mix of fibres, while the sleeves and the back are merino in the same gauge knit as the Tippis. There isn't a huge difference between the two sizes except in the sleeves.

9 comments:

  1. I really like both of these sweaters! The tweed sweater is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, rynetta! Glad you like them too.

      Delete
  2. I am really on the fence on this one! If the tunic fit me perfectly, it would be an awesome sweater with my skinny jeans or with leggings and boots when I am writing in the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would keep you nice and warm for sure. Hope you get the right size.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving both sweaters with pockets, this one and the one with leather pockets. So what's holding me back? me - I know that within a week or so, I'll have stretched out the sweater(s) from mindlessly stuffing the pockets, keys, lipstick, little comb, I.D. card, ring I decided to put on later... convenient pockets are my personal lost-and-found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. Except you can't really put much stuff in these pockets since they are mostly for decoration. :)

      Delete
  4. the tweed sweater looks really fun and interesting. *thinking cap on*. would you say stick to your tippi size in it? thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends whether the sleeves of the smaller size fit you. You could always order 2 sizes and return one.

      Delete
  5. Thanks rose, love the sweater on you. I think I'll get it too. Such a pretty color and looks so classy.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.