Sunday, August 11, 2013

Three Tommy Hilfiger Blazers

A while back I popped into the local TH store during my lunch hour. I am beginning to start liking TH again, after taking a hiatus from shopping in that store for about 2 years or so. A few blazers caught my eye, and one of them was the Stripe Jacket size 4. I liked this boucle blazer quite a bit. It is cropped, lined and has bracelet sleeves. The colours are white, red and blue. There is a pair of shorts in this fabric as well.


Two Button Pleated Blazer size 4 again. This is all cotton and closes with 2 gold buttons. There are also 3 smaller buttons on the cuff. The label says item 7630403, but the item on the TH website with that number shows white piping. There isn't any piping on the one I'm trying on.

Two Button Pleated Blazer (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a Knit Blazer in navy, also size 4. It is item #7632901, but I cannot see it on the website. The store had plenty of this one in stock. This was my favourite because it was the most comfortable of all of the ones I tried on.

 Knit Blazer (item #7632901)(similar here, here, here)

What else I liked at Tommy Hilfiger:

Pocket shirt with piping (50% silk/50% cotton). The store also had a navy one which is not on the website. 
Solid short wool peacoat (wool/mohair/nylon)
Peterpan collar woven T shirt (58% cotton/42% silk)
Solid soft bow blouse (100% silk, 2 colours) 

How about you? Have you been to Tommy's lately? What did you think?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.