Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Three Banana Republic Blazers

Last week I passed by Banana Republic and had a few minutes to try on some of the new arrivals. The first is the Striped Ponte Knit Blazer size 4 and 'dark claret.' This is my numerical size in BR jackets and fits comfortably on due to the stretch in the fabric. The jacket is also lined, detail missing on the website. I liked this jacket a lot.


Next is the Piped Tweed Jacket size 6. I liked the colour of the jacket quite a bit. The cut is similar to the cropped JC jackets from a couple of years ago (such as the Verona jacket). There is only one hook & eye pair right at the collar level. I doubt I would actually ever use it.


Lastly, another one of my favourite pieces, the Metallic Sweater Blazer size S, or my size in BR sweaters. The knit is cotton 59%/ rayon 22%/ poly 12%/ metallic 7%, while the trim is cotton 83%/ wool 17%. I liked the silver metallic sheen on this sweater.


Have you been to BR to check the fall arrivals? What did you think? Please share!

Banana Republic is offering cardholders 40% off tomorrow only with code BRCARD, one day before anyone else. Hope you can take advantage of this offer if you had something on your wishlist from them.

Thanks for visiting and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I like all three. Really cute. They should've made the 3rd one about 2" longer. Looking good, Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gigi! Yes, it could have been a touch longer.

      Delete
  2. Agree with Gigi about the length, bit it really looks great on you! All these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.