Thursday, August 22, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Is it just me, or does the JC website get updated more often than ever? As usually is the case with the fall rollout, I noticed quite a few items that interested me. One of the first ones was the Merino Pocket Tunic I have already tried this on last week and it's already on my wishslist. See the photo of this here.


Tweed-Front Merino Sweater in Black. I liked my tweed tee from the spring, and the sweater looks even better than that, in my opinion.


Collection Cashmere Diamond Sweater comes in two other colourways: 'black snow grey' and 'cabernet coast peppermint.' This is probably my favourite sweater this fall.

 

Scalloped Cutout Silk Top in Octagonal Dot. Love the neckline detail and the purple print on this top.


Scanned Floral Tee is all cotton and similar to the Midnight Floral Tee in linen I had from the spring. 



Minnie Pant in Bi-Stretch Wool in 'heather carbon,' 'black' and 'cabernet.' Can we please have a navy too? I love how they are styled here with the Monk Strap Loafers in 'faded barn.' Take a 'Tall' size if you want them a tad longer.

http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/93034_GY6397_m?$pdp_fs418$

Patch Pocket Pencil Skirt. It's all wool and comes in 'navy' and 'heather graphite' and it's on my wishlist as well.


Schoolboy Blazer in Velvet. Pictured is the 'dusty lavender,' but comes in three other basic colours as well.


Long Field Jacket comes in 'mossy brown.' I have the black one from last year and I have worn it a lot.


Quilted Baby Brompton. I've seen this in the store and looks adorable in both colours.


Bouquet-Dot Wool Scarf. I love both colourways of this scarf.

 Bouquet-Dot Wool Scarf

Of course there are a few more, but I'd better stop here. 

Have fun perusing the new arrivals and a great Thursday, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Love your pics, Rose! I'd like all of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose - I have the heather graphite minnies and I really like them. I am hoping the monks straps look as good IRL and will be fun with my minnies and with my other trousers and skirts! I loved the tunic, but know it won't work on my body. Like all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the graphite ones as well and love them too! Enjoy the shoes, if you decide to order them.

      Delete
  3. Great picks Rose! I just saw the Cashmere Diamond sweater in the store and it felt so soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The merino sweater is very flattering on you. Great picks as always Rose. Will watch for your photos and reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose, when you tried the merino sweater tunic, did you try on the garnet color? If so, is it that vibrant? Also, I'm a 6, does this sweater run small? Or should someone get an extra size if wearing a shirt inside? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cutemedic! I didn't think it was that vibrant, but it's definitely a rich burgundy. It's supposed to be a slouchy sweater, so i would probably take my normal size S if I had to wear a shirt under. The one i tried was XXS, which is 2 sizes smaller than normal. I am going back this weekend and will report back with an S and XS.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.