Sunday, August 18, 2013

J. Crew - August (IV)

Last weekend I lunched downtown with a friend who is visiting from out of town, and afterwards we hit Robson Street to see what's new. At J. Crew, I tried on the Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket size S is my regular jacket size at J. Crew. The jacket is soft cotton, has a removable hood and feel very comfortable on. It's also machine washable, which is always a plus.


Next is a pocket sweater I can't see on the website called Merino Pocket Tunic (item #03444) and is a similar knit to that of the Oversized Merino Sweater from last year. Normally I take size S in J. Crew sweaters, but this is an XXS. I would size up at least to an XS since it's supposed to have a slouchier look. The colour of the one below is 'HGR,' so short for 'heather gray.' I also noticed one labelled 'GAR,' probably 'garnet.' The price is $128 Cdn. This is a great sweater to have this winter. I would wear it with the Pixie Jodhpur Pants I got earlier this year.

Merino Pocket Tunic Item #03444 (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, one of the few graphic tees this year, the Antiqued Floral Tee size S, my normal size. 


That's all for now. I have a few more items to show in a future post. 

J. Crew is offering 30% off sale items through August 20 with code SHOP30. Have you shopped this sale? What did you get? I managed to snag (hopefully, since it hasn't shipped yet) a 1035 Jacket in Superfine Cotton in navy. I have the skirt in the same colour from last year and this would make a great suit for work. Here are some of my picks from the sale section:

Coral tweed jacket (IRL photo of the pink version here)




4 comments:

  1. Rose, how do the pixie pants run? I've been thinking about those or the minnie's, and haven't decided which ones to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the same size in the jodhpur pixies as in the minnies. They are much more stretchy than the minnies.

      Delete
  2. Rather like that floral T. That boyfriend jacket looks so cuddly and warm too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tee is cute, Jody. It's on my list. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.