Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gap New Arrivals Picks

The Gap has had some new arrivals recently. I took a quick look at the website and noticed quite a few new casual items. I am guessing it's because it's that time of year when students are going back to school, so they are buying more casual clothing.

Utility Jacket and its printed counterpart seem to be easy to care for pieces.

Utility Jacket (similar here, here, here) 

A fun piece seems to be the 1969 Denim Moto Jacket. I think this one will sell fast.


Camp Dress seems like another easy to care for piece, all rayon.

Camp Dress (similar here, here, here)

New Tailored Dot Print Shirt is all cotton sateen and comes also in two other versions on a white background. 


1969 Asymmetrical Pocket Denim Shirt is a lightweight denim. I like the idea of pockets that are not identical.

1969 Asymmetrical Pocket Denim Shirt (similar here, here, here)

Slub Terry Logo Hoodie. This is my favourite kind of cotton for tees and hoodies. I have a JC sweatshirt from this material and I LOVE it!

Slub Terry Logo Hoodie (here, here, here)

Rugby Stripe Sweatshirt. The version shown is called 'oatmeal stripe,' but there is also one with navy stripes, bot made of soft french terry cotton.


There are also many new jean and pant styles. If I have to pick just one pair, it would be the 1969 Sexy Bootcut Jeans:


Colorblock Leather Crossbody comes in four different colour combos and at a really price point that won't break the bank:


These are my picks. Which ones are yours?

hanks for dropping in and have a great day, everyone!



4 comments:

  1. hi Rose - just ordered a pair of bootcut jeans and the camo pants to try for fall - will let you know what I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking at those jeans too, WMM! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I still resent the Gap for getting rid of the Long and Lean jeans. I have purchased several for when they totally phase them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps if enough people complain they will bring them back! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.