Sunday, August 4, 2013

Club Monaco New Arrivals

The other day I received a Club Monaco e-mail that let me know about their new arrivals. Quite a few items caught my eye at first look. One of them was the Martha Jacket. The body is cotton, the sleeves are cotton & poly, the trim is merino wool while the piping is leather.


Yenna Top is all silk and comes in four different colours. The 'cobalt blue' is gorgeous:

Yenna Top (similar colour tops here, here, here) 

Libby Jacquard Sweater is cotton/modal/wool and handwash as well. I love the bright colours in this sweater.


Thea Merino Sweater is very similar to the Boatneck Popover (sans pockets and made of a different yarn) I have from last year. See photo here. I would go for the 'eclipse/clay stripe' in this one.


 Thea Merino Sweater 

Janet Skirt has an interesting embroidered front panel. Sides and back are cotton/elasthane.


Alison Blazer is silk/wool and has a beautiful medallion foulard print.

Alison Blazer

Emmi Jacket. Love the khaki/navy combo on this one.

  Emmi Jacket

April Pumps look a lot like J. Crew's Everly pumps. April comes in suede (below), metallic, cap toe, embossed leather, leopard print calf leather and calf hair.

April Pumps (similar here, here, here)

Erika Flats have the same shape as JC's Viv Flats.

Erika Flats (similar here, here, here)

Shawna Silver Cuff is my favourite piece from the jewelry collection. I prefer bracelets to necklaces, usually.

Shawna Silver Cuff (similar here, here, here)

How about you? Did you check the new arrivals at Club Monaco? Are you a fan of the brand? Please share!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Libby sweater. I used to shop at Club Monaco regularly but when the store in the downtown mall was being renovated I stayed away got out of the habit. I should go back to see the fall arrivals, thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started liking CM again. For a while it was a large sea of beige, but I think they are more colourful now. Hope you like it too!

      Delete
  2. i love club monaco, and can't wait to check out the new arrivals. thanks for these picks. i may have added a few to my fall wish list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing them, phiphi!

      Delete
  3. Love your CM picks. I think the last time I bought something from CM was in 2002 - a suit! And before that, must have been the era of the CM sweatshirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I stopped after the sweatshirts era. i didn't like them much after that.... Or because of that. I can' remember exactly.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.