Thursday, August 15, 2013

Basic Black

With all the heat we've had this summer, I tried to stay away from black clothing. Finally, the temperatures have dropped a little, so I can actually wear my black Cafe Capri pants I got early spring. The sandals are a pair of older Anne Klein slides with a 2 3/4" heel. The rest of the outfit items have also been worn before. To tell the truth, I haven't gotten anything new this summer. I still have a pair of chinos I need to take the tags off from spring.

Silky Dot Tee (similar here, here, here, here)
Cafe Capri (similar here, here, here)
Slide Sandals (similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
Beehive Pendant Necklace (similar here, here) 
Resin & Rhinestone Link Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

J. Crew is offering 30% off sale items through August 18 in stores and through August 20 online. Did you take advantage of this sale? What did you get? Please share!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.