Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger (II)

As promised, here are the rest of the Tommy Hilfiger clothing pics I took last weekend. 

Long Sleeve Paisley-Print Shirt size S fits a bit large on me. It is all cotton and has a beautiful, colourful print. Zoom in closely to get a better idea what I am talking about. :) The shirt is longer at the back and I think it would look good with a colourful belt in the light blue, the green or the orange in the print.


A-Line Eyelet Embroidery Skirt size 4 is all cotton, lined and machine washable. It has a side zipper and  pockets, and is currently on sale. The top is the Three-Quarter Sleeve Eyelet Lace Top size S and 'classic white.' It's also cotton and machine washable. The eyelet lace is on the front only. The tee is well made and I loved it. This top also comes in a 'navy' version.


Long-Sleeve Eyelet-Lace Tunic size S is my favourite piece of all the ones I tried on. The placket extends quite low on the chest and closes with some cute gold buttons.

Long-Sleeve Eyelet-Lace Tunic (similar here, here, here)

What else I liked:

 
What do you think of the latest TH rollouts? Anything you like? Please share.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a restful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, I ordered the Tommy Hilfiger shirt in xs last night before going to bed, did you end up buying it? It looks nice on you. The print is nice but was it too busy for you? Let me know. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cutemedic! I'm sure you'll like the shirt, as it's very pretty! I didn't get it. I have my eye on the eyelet one.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.