Monday, July 1, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger (I)

Earlier this week I checked out Tommy Hilfiger, which is now also being sold at the Bay. A few items caught my eye, among them the Sleeveless Belted Shirtdress size 4. Typically this type of dress has too high a waist for me at other retailers, but the one at TH was right on. It's not the kind of dress that usually reach for, but I liked the floral motif and the yellow belt, which was perfect for it.

(more stripes & florals here, here, here, here)

Next was the Sleeveless Eyelet Sheath. The colour is a very pale yellow and looks beautiful IRL. I am wearing size 6. The colour is called 'light sulphur' - seriously! It's all lined and very well made.


Lastly for now, the nicest Field Jacket I have seen this year. I am wearing size S, but it felt a bit snug in the back and shoulders, so I would size up to M in this one. It's all cotton and machine washable, unlined, but with finished edges on the inside.


I have a few more items for the second part of the post. I will also need to try on the Long-sleeve v-neck sweater (the new line also include a gorgeous navy). Up until a few years ago, I used to wear a lot of TH, and recently this line has started to appeal again to me. It has introduced more colour along the navy, white and black I am used to seeing there. How about you? Have you visited Tommy Hilfiger lately? Please share!

Hope you are having a great beginning of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Really like that field jacket, it looks great on you. Went to Macy's to see if they had it but couldn't find it. Lots of cute things in the Tommy Hilfiger section. I did see the eyelet dress. The quality is very good but I personally was not crazy about the color. There were so many on the rack at 50% off plus whatever cardholder discount Macy's is offering today = great bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, shopalot! I agree, the pale yellow is not for everyone. Great deals at Macy's (& at the Bay up here).

      Delete
  2. That top dress is pretty pretty pretty on you and love the stripey interest with the floral - love it! really flattering too with the yellow belt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! It is a cute dress.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.