Monday, July 15, 2013

Tippi Times Three

This weekend I met up with CC and as most of the time when we meet, we drop by JC to check out what's new and what's on sale. The stores are still offering 40% off the sale items.

Merino Tippi Sweater in Embroidered Flowers size S. This is my usual Tippi sweater size. I liked the pretty embroidery on this sweater. It is slightly sheer, as you can see from the photo. The colour is a light grey, which is not very flattering on my pale skin. The pants I am trying on are the 1035 Trousers in Superfine Cotton size 4 and 'navy.' These fit slightly smaller than the Cafe Capris I have, so I sized up in them.


Next is the Merino Tippi Sweater in Mixed Stitch size M and 'heather graphite black.' The other colour offered is 'navy neon fuchsia.' This sweater is the same shape as the other Tippis, but because of the elastic stitching it seems smaller. I sized up because I didn't want the very fitted look. 


The third is my favourite: Merino Tippi Sweater size S and 'heather rose.' I love this colour, as it is one that I can wear quite well. The fit is the same as the first tippi.


Lastly, the Biennial Tote in 'warm burgundy.' The handles on this bag are 6 1/2" and they fit over the shoulders right now. I don't think I could do this in the winter when I am wearing a thick coat. It's a fair size bag, but not overwhelming on my 5'6" frame. The tote seems well made and the colour is gorgeous! The Biennial Hobo and the Biennial Medium Satchel also come in this colour as well.

Biennial Tote (similar here, here, here)

That's it for now. Hope to have a few more photos later on.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day tomorrow, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Of course you have to have the tippi in heather rose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish a sweater like that with longer sleeves. It can get cold in the winter wearing 3/4 sleeves.

      Delete
  2. I saw the biennial family in burgundy the other day, and that is exactly where my Rewards will be applied - heavy or not, they've finally made the "medium" satchel irresistible.

    I'm loving the 1035 trousers on you, will have to try them on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The medium satchel is not heavy at all. It's a beautiful bag!

      Delete
  3. thanks for reviewing these! good to know that the embroidered flowers was a bit sheer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, phiphi! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.