Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pink Tweed, Pinwheel Eyelet & Peony

This is what I wore to work today. I posted a similar Polyvore set a while back, but I didn't have the chance to post a photo. I really like this jacket and hopefully it will come back at JC in some fall colours.

Pinwheel Eyelet & Peony

Peony Tee (similar here, here, here, here)
Pink Tweed Jacket (similar here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Pinwheel Eyelet (similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
Malta Midheel Sandals (similar here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (old)(similar here, here, here, here)

Do you have this jacket? How do you style it?

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great day tomorrow, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love this Rose - it is Jackie O with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! You are too kind.

      Delete
  2. Still kicking myself for not buying that t-shirt! I have that jacket and love it. I love it most with the natural color cotton pencil skirt, and a grey t shirt or a white cotton (ironed) shell, depending on how dressy I need to be. I like it with jeans too, but I still don't have just the right wash to go with the pale pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! Sorry you missed out on that tee! I've also worn this jacket with jeans as well and looks cute.

      Delete
  3. That's so pretty, Rose. Have a wonderful day too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...and all of the pink is perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.