Sunday, July 14, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Madewell also has some new arrivals, so I figured I'd check them out since I haven't posted about them in a while. I am seeing quite a few items that I like. One of them is the Silk Tie-Waist Dress in this beautiful colour called 'transatlantic blue.' This is similar to the Silk Flutter Dress I was looking at back in May.

Silk Tie-Waist Dress (similar here, here, here)

Downtown Skirt in Batik. I own the Safari Print Downtown Skirt in Stripe from last fall and wear it lower on the hips for extra length. See photos here. I love it because it's very comfortable.

Downtown Skirt in Batik (batik print skirts here, here

Fadestripe Scarf in the 'dark river' colours, which is a mix of ivory, greys, khaki and coral.

Striped Lakeview Sweater in the 'scarbourough red' colourway.


Linen Stripe Tee in both colourways: 'sheer apricot' (below) and 'seaglass.'

Linen Stripe Tee

Easy Tee in Zig Zag also in linen and hand washable.


Right now, Madewell is offering up to 40% off sale items and free shipping through July 15. Anything exciting on your Madewell shopping list? Please share!

Hope you all had a restful weekend and have a great Monday, everyone!
 

6 comments:

  1. Great picks!!! I really like the Chevron Stitch Tank--it's adorable, but sadly, it didn't fit me well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to read this, rynetta! The blue is such a pretty colour!

      Delete
  2. The silk tie-waist dress is so pretty! The length so would not work for me unfortunately, boo ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Lisa. All the other dresses that Madewell is selling might, though, since they are too short on me. :))

      Delete
  3. Hi, Rose--great picks! Have you tried the small trades t-shirts at Madewell? Wondering how they run. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, unfortunately. Sorry I can't help.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.