Wednesday, July 10, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

While checking out the J. Crew new arrivals, I stopped right at the Printed Eyelet Top. I love eyelet, as you may have noticed from some of my OOTD photos. I can't wait to try this on, and hope it is not scratchy.


One more eyelet top, this time the Geometric Eyelet Top. The one below is 'heather pewter,' but my favourite is the 'marled peony.' 

Geometric Eyelet Top

Linen Colorblock Dot Top. I am hoping this top is not sheer and I could wear it into the fall months. I also like the 'ivory grey' version.


Black Denim Jacket. It's about time. I haven't seen a black denim jacket at J. Crew ever since I started shopping there about three and a half years ago.

Black Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here)

Cotton Voile Cubist Houndstooth Tunic. I see myself wearing this around the house with a pair of leggings.


Fall is coming soon, and hopefully by then the Merino Swing Sweater in 'heather dockside' will be on sale. I like that it's longer than the Tippi sweaters I own.


Goodwinn Tote in 'camel orange' shown below has an 8" handle drop, which makes it wearable over the shoulder. I also like the 'stone pinot noir,' which is a grey/burgundy accent combination.

Goodwinn Tote (similar here)

That's about it for this roll-out. How about you?

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. nice blog. follow you..


    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    pls follow me :33
    thx
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iby! I am a follower too. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rose - I don't see anything for me this time - keep expecting to see at least one nice skirt and have been surprised by what is being offered there this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WMM, I was surprised I haven't seen any notable skirts, but I saw a couple for the fall, so fingers crossed they are not outrageously priced.

      Delete
  3. I noticed that black denim jacket, it's a good one. I don't wear that style of jacket but I love the idea of it, over a dress it would be terrific.
    I hadn't noticed the eyelet top: pretty. Going to look at it now, thanks Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Dani! Hope you like the top as well!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for these picks! I totally missed seeing the black denim jacket, and it looks great but I already have the downtown field jacket in black, and I wonder if it is too similar. I have a bad habit of buying multiples and things that too similar in style, really trying to cut down on that. I am planning on buying the cubist tunic though, as I think it will be really good for the boiling humidity here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! You are right - no point in getting a very similar item that you may not wear. The tunic is cute, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. I like that black denim jacket too but I have a similar style in washable suede that has been hanging in my closet unworn for years so I'd better not. I should try to wear it during Stampede when it cools down on the weekend.

    The Goodwin tote is a lovely design in pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. Speaking of Stampede, we celebrated here with a company breakfast.

      Delete
  6. Nice picks. The printed eyelet top is on its way and the black denim jacket is wishlisted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices, tiffany rose! Can't wait to see your review!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.