Tuesday, July 2, 2013

J. Crew - July

Ikat Popover size 4. I liked this when I first saw it in the new arrivals section and liked it even better in real life. Fits the same way the other popovers and shirts fit at JC. Not many sizes left on the website, but I saw plenty in the store when I visited.

Next was the Twisted Stitch Open-Neck Sweater in Stripe size S, my usual sweater size. This is the striped version of the one I tried back in March and I liked it even better than the solid version.


A new item was the Linen Island Tee size S. This is similar in fit to the Midnight Floral Tee I got earlier this year. It's a cute print, but I have enough graphic print linen tees for our short summer.


Lastly, my favourite piece, the Sparkle Crewneck Sweater size XS,  one size smaller than my usual sweater size. I am wearing the 'sparkle sky' colour, which is a powder blue with metallic thread. There is also a colour called 'sparkle peach.'


That's all for now, but I have a few more reviews for later this week. Until tomorrow midnight, swimwear is 40% off at J. Crew, prices as marked. 

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews Rose!
    I am expecting the delivery of the Ikat popover today.
    They only had the size 2 left online,my usual 0 was gone.
    Hopefully it still fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ina! Fingers crossed it fits. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your Ikat popover! I'm glad I grabbed mine last week --- many in my area (NJ) seem to be gone already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TC! I didn't get it... yet. :) Glad you like yours.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.