Monday, July 8, 2013

J. Crew - July (II)

Merino Tippi Sweater in Trompe L'Oeil size S and 'navy breeze.' It fits as all the other Tippi sweaters I have and I liked this sweater. There is also one in 'graphite ivory.'

Merino Tippi Sweater in Trompe L'Oeil (similar here)

Linen Engineered Stripe Tee size S. I liked both the colour and the thin stripes on this tee. It's a bit sheer, so nude garments are a must.

Linen Engineered Stripe Tee (more stripe linen tees here, here, here)

Space-Dyed Tee size S. It fits TTS, but it is much longer than other tees from J. Crew I have. I liked the space-dyed pattern in the past, and this one is even better, in my opinion. The website seems to be sold out, but the store had plenty of them in stock when I visited, and they are currently on sale.


Short-Sleeve Summerweight Boyfriend Sweatshirt size S and 'vintage champagne.' I really liked the texture of this thick cotton sweatshirt. It is also on sale currently, and another 40% discount applies on top of the sale price in the B&M store.

(similar here, here, here)

J. Crew is having a 30% off sale on shirts today with code MONDAY. Did you take advantage of this offer? If so, please share!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Tuesday, all!

8 comments:

  1. On your recommendations I'll have to be on the lookout for the space dyed tee and summerweight boyfriend. For MONDAY, I decided on two Liberty print popovers, seems I cannot seem to resist Liberty prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how they pan out, tiffany rose! Can't wait to see your reviews of the popovers!

      Delete
  2. I bought the linen engineered stripe tee this weekend in the same color as you reviewed. I love all the linen tees this year and think this would look cute going into fall topped with a black jacket or sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great buy, Shopping Celle! I loved the colour of this tee.

      Delete
  3. I like the chic simplicity of the Trompe l'Oeil sweater. It fits you very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KnitYarns. It might be the one item to get from this rollout (having fall in mind).

      Delete
  4. Great Blog!
    I also want to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog.
    Please feel free to enter.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/2013/06/shabby-apple-50-gift-card-giveaway.html

    Cheers, Jacquie
    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.