Tuesday, July 30, 2013

J. Crew Factory

I haven't taken a trip to Seattle in a while, so I haven't had the chance to visit the Factory store either. A glance at the website the other day gave me a few pleasant surprises. I found a few pieces that I liked in the regular JC store that have now been produced for Factory. One of them is the Factory Traveler Sweatshirt which is the Factory version of the Port of Call Sweatshirt seen here.

Factory Traveler Sweatshirt

If you liked the sweatshirt, you can have the Factory Traveler Graphic Tee as well:

Factory Lace-Front Tee appears for a second time at the Factory store. I have the regular B&M version and saw the Factory version too, and they looked identical to me. OOTD here.

Factory Lace-Front Tee

Factory Pencil Skirt in Floral Lace looks very pretty and would love to try this on soon.


I really liked the Tipped Silk Collar Tee (reviewed here), and the Factory Peter Pan Collar Tee would be a good alternative.

The Factory Printed Peter Pan Collar Tee has some adorable polka dots on it:


Factory Silk Two-Pocket Blouse is another one of my favourites at the Factory store.

Factory Silk Two-Pocket Blouse 

I loved the Blythe in this print, and the Factory Printed Silk Two-Pocket Blouse looks equally pretty:


The Factory store is having a 40% off sale through August 4, prices as marked. Have you shopped at the Factory lately? What do you think of the latest offerings?

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great day tomorrow, everyone!








2 comments:

  1. hi rose - I saw that violet skirt last week and it is quite lovely - very plummy and rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Looking forward to trying it on!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.