Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gap - July

While passing through downtown, I stopped briefly at the Gap to check things out. First, the Polka Dot Tie-Waist Shirtdress size S.This is my regular size in Gap dresses. The dress is 100% rayon and machine washable. The rayon is really fine and feels silky against the skin. I liked the dress a lot.


The sandals are the Perforated Strappy Sandals size 8, my usual shoe size. I tried these before in a different  colour. They fit comfortable on my feet.


Next is a dress I tried on before in the grey colorway, but I think I like the black just a little bit more. It's the Stripe Roll-Sleeve Maxi Dress size S.

Stripe Roll-Sleeve Maxi Dress (similar here, here, here)

The sandals I have on are the Perforated Wedge Sandals size 8. These fit TTS as well and were comfortable too.


The Gap is having a 30% off sale items through July 11 with code MWDEAL. Other picks form the sale section:

1969 polka dot legging skimmer jeans (3 colours)(on sale for $20.99 minus 30%)
1969 legging skimmer jeans (starting at $17.99 minus 30%)
1969 perfect boot jeans ($30.99 minus 30%)
Striped modal hoodie ($13.99 minus 30%)
Eyelet shirt ($17.99 minus 30%)(IRL photo here)

Have you checked out the Gap lately? What did you think?

Thanks for visiting and have a great day tomorrow, everyone!
 

11 comments:

  1. I love the wedge sandals. Very cute. I've been looking at that dress online. It looks cute on you, Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuuuute! Love the dress and the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. che bello il vestito.
    C'è un nuovo Giveaway in corso sul mio blog, passa e seguimi se ti piace, mi farebbe piacere.
    Ti lascio il mio link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I tried, but GFC doesn't work, for some reason. Ugh.

      Delete
  4. I gotta give Gap footwear another look - you tried on some cute shoes from there recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Lisa! They surprised me too. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too. Thanks for visiting, Emily!

      Delete
  6. I ordered that dot shirtdress online and really like it too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.