Saturday, July 27, 2013

Casual Friday

The Garden Lace Pencil Skirt is probably my favourite one from my closet. I wish J. Crew would bring this back in a longer issue and more colours. Same goes for the Exhibitor Tote. I gawked at it in the sale section forever until it sold out. Luckily I found one on ebay. I wore this outfit similarly last year.

Garden Lace Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Exhibitor Tote (similar here, here, here, here)

Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. That skirt is so pretty. Do you need to wear a slip under it or is it lined?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catching Flight! The skirt is wool lace lined with grey silk.

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, Rose! The skirt is perfect on you. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise! Hope you had a good one too!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous outfit. I love the nude shoes with the skirt. The camel bag and denim jacket are very complementary. Have a wonderful weekend Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo. The bag is a close colour to the skirt, but it doesn't look like in the photo. Hope you had a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  4. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.