Saturday, July 13, 2013

Casual Friday

Another Friday, another denim skirt, this time an old EDC. The top is also and old piece from the Sandwich line, which is sold in smaller boutiques around here. Everything else is J. Crew. Yes, those are my pasty white legs. I stay out of the sun as much as possible as I don't like the leather skin look. I also spray sunscreen SPF50 onto exposed skin before stepping outside.

Sandwich Top (similar here, here, here)
EDC Denim Skirt (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Crystal & Stud Belt (similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Cecelia Buckle Sandals (similar here, here, here, here)

Code SATURDAY will get you 30% off knit tops and tees at J. Crew today. Will you be checking out this sale? If you did, what did you get? Please share!

Thanks for popping in and have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your legs look vein free, age spotless, and no cellulite to speak of...own it baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Booby, you crack me up with that comment! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I second that, you have great legs Rose. Very cute top. I like long sleeves for these cool summer days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, xoxo! I am flattered. The sleeves are made of a mesh-like material - quite breezy too!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.