Sunday, July 7, 2013

Casual Friday

Fridays are casual wear days in our office, which automatically means denim, but no yoga pants or sweats, thankfully. No one said denim has to be worn on the bottom, though. :)

Casual Friday

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Ultra Eyelet (similar herehere, here)
 Madewell Heartpoint Memento Charm (more heart charms here, here, here)
J. Crew Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Cecelia Buckle Sandals (similar here, here, here, here)
Skagen Watch (similar here, here)

The J. Crew 40% off sale items is still going on until midnight tonight. Here are some of my picks:

Ikat tee (IRL photos here)
Eyelet dot tank (IRL photo here)

Were you able to snatch something pretty at J. Crew during this sale? Please share!

Have a great start of the week, everybody!


9 comments:

  1. Great outfit, Rose, especially love the red skirt and sandals on you. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! Thank you very much! I really like both the skirt and the sandals.

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit Rose! Just wanted you to know that we are style twins today from one of your previous outfits. I am wearing my navy pinwheel eyelet cafe capris today with the stripe gauze cardigan in navy /mint? over a white tank and with the mint Byzantine clamper bracelet. Love it! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Shopping Celle! I am flattered! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I have that eyelet skirt too and love it. I always appreciate your reviews and style ideas. If you're ever interested in selling your seersucker pencil skirt from last year, let me know! I have been checking ebay constantly and can only find 0s and 4s. No 2s anywhere! LOL. The desperate search continues :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Thanks very much! That is one pencil skirt I waited too long for and never got it. Same deal this year - only 2 larger size left at the B&M by the time I got to them. Hope you are able to find it at some point.

      Delete
  4. Looove this look, I wish my eyelet skirt could look that great on me :-P I need a petite and I will be selling mine, once I could not make it work on me, only on my sets ;-P lovely Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.