Monday, July 22, 2013

Anthro - July

This past weekend I was in the Anthro area, so of course I had to stop in for a few minutes. Lots of items in sale, and quite a few new ones as well. The first one that caught my eye was the Lasercut Fleur-de-Lys Sheath size 6, or my usual dress size at Anthro.

Lasercut Fleur-de-Lys Sheath (similar here)

Next is the cute Piped Beckett Blazer size S, my usual size in jackets at Anthro. This jacket is unlined and made of a poly/cotton blend. The piping goes all around and there is also a vertical line down the middle of the back.


The details of the embroidery on the Embroidered Posies Sweatshirt size XS are not very visible at first sight on the website, but they are very pretty. The size is one size smaller than I normally wear. The fabric is a soft, comfortable cotton.


Scalloped Lace Blouse is a linen/rayon/spandex/nylon/cotton mix and comes in three other colours.  I am wearing size XS and 'nude.' It's actually more of a pink in real life and I liked it quite a bit.


I also tried on the Astral Swing Skirt size 6. This type of skirt is not flattering on me. I usually go for straight, pencil skirts, but I thought it was a fun colour, even though it's made of pleather, and it's extremely short as well.


And lastly, the Laceveiled Pullover also size XS in 'red.' I really liked this pullover a lot. The colour is beautiful and the fit is very comfortable.


The store had lots of other new arrivals, but I will take a closer look next time I am in the area, which will be quite soon. On the website, I also really liked the look of:


How about you? Anything at Anthro these days that caught your eye? Please share!

Hope your week has started well and have a good day tomorrow, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rose - I love these - especially the first dress! WHen I searched for it on the site, I found another one I loved as well - the lasercut springtime sheath. Did you see any of those? What pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it's the similar item I linked too. It was a little bit too lacy for me.

      Delete
  2. This is just a reminder that it's been way too long since I've been to an Anthro store. Must revisit soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it either, how many new things they had. There are still some I wants to take a look at - pants and jacket - and will report back.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.