Monday, June 3, 2013

Tweed & Floral

It is June already but where I live, wool is still worn around these parts. I wore my Cafe Capri in Wool  again today. The Printed Linen Scarf is great for the air-conditioned office.

Micro-Tweed Jacket in Navy (III)

Bronson Suede Booties (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom (get it here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)

There is another 25% discount with code SUMMER (or 30% with a J. Crew Card and code CARDMEMBER) online and in stores through June 9 at J. Crew. I am shopped out, but I did put an order through for my friend's son for the Tall Secret Wash Button-Down Collar Shirt. With the 30% code, this shirt was a good deal.

6 comments:

  1. I've decided I need that collared eyelet tee. In black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, wff! Hope they will make it for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Are the pants black? I have the same jacket but I haven't had the guts to wear it with black yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are black. It's boring, I know, but worked ok for the office.

      Delete
  3. I think this outfit looks so sharp! I received the boucle jacket yesterday, but it sadly no flattering, so back it will go. I am looking at one of the linen cardigans, but I think they may be too long for my frame sadly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Sorry to read you need to return it. I hope you find something nice to replace it with!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.