Friday, June 28, 2013

Royal Paisley

Yesterday I wore the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Royal Paisley for the first time this year. It's one of my all time favourites, and so is the Tippi sweater in 'crushed grape' whose colour picks up the purple in the paisley pattern. For some reason the purple shows blue on my monitor, but I assure you it's purple all right. :)


Oldies But Goodies
No. 2 Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Tippi Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
Malta Midheel Sandals (similar here, here, here, here)
Looking Glass Memento Charm (similar here)
Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)

Tomorrow I have an appointment that will take me through the downtown core, so a stop at JC is in order. The B&M stores are currently offering 40% off sale stock. I am guessing this sale will last through the Canada Day long weekend. 

7 comments:

  1. I love the print of the Paisley Pencil skirt! It looks so nice paired with the purple sweater. Have fun shopping at the downtown JC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, BBB! i like it a lot! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. beautiful outfit! happy canada day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, phiphis blog! Happy Canada Day to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! I have the same skirt and it is one of my favorites too. I like how you paired it with the purple Tippi sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite J.Crew skirts...it works with so many colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.