Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pinwheel Eyelet

Yesterday was the first day I wore the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Pinwheel Eyelet I got during one the sales J. Crew had - I can't remember which one. The skirt is a very sturdy cotton eyelet, all lined. It's a thicker fabric than the one in Circle Eyelet I wore last Sunday. The suede pumps are much more comfortable to wear than the metallic ones I blogged about before.

Pinwheel Eyelet

Margate Satchel( similar here, here, here)
Crystal-Edge Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I will be stealing this look as I have the cardigan and the eyelet capris are in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This neutral look is refreshing among the sea of neon and saturated colors.

    The J.Crew sales seem to be blending one into the other this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo!

      True, so many sales, all back to back.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.