Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals on the Madewell website appeared yesterday, and as usual, I am checking them out. the Long Tankdress In Heather Stripe is all linen and seems to be very comfortable. Might be the tank dress to own this summer!

Long Tankdress In Heather Stripe (similar here, here, here

Oaxaca Tank in 'true black' is my pick, but I love the 'lighthouse' version as well. Both are in a cotton/modal jersey, a very comfortable mix for summer tops.

 Oaxaca Tank (similar here, here)

Indigo Ink Henley Tank. I love the indigo items at Madewell, as the colours are very well done. There is also a henley tank in stripe, if you like stripes better.

Indigo Ink Henley Tank

If you prefer linen for the summer, check out also the Linen Pocket Tank, the Linen Tank in Stripe (wide stripes), the tank in Mountain Floral


as well as a Linen Stripe Tee (below).

Linen Stripe Tee (similar here, here)

The Colorblock Fringe Sweater looks quite nice in the neutral combo. This might survive the 'colorblock' trend quite well.

Colorblock Fringe Sweater

Espadrille Mini-Wedge in both colours look very comfy:


That's about it form the new arrivals for me. How about you?

What I am still liking at Madewell:

6 comments:

  1. I want to try the oaxaca tank in lighthouse. I am off to Madewell tomorrow. Will check out the new arrivals online tonight. Have to prep for it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have some fun there and report back.

      Delete
  2. The Oaxaca tank really caught my eye. It's so unique. It's been a long time since Madewell has had a promo. I've been waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi maryeb! It is indeed and hope you try it and report back. They had a promo for sale items only that just ended.

      Delete
  3. Like maryeb, the Oaxaca tank caught my eye! I really like the design!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.