Thursday, June 6, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

One day after the Madewell new arrivals, the J. Crew ones showed up and as usual, here are my picks. First is the Stripe Chambray Popover. We've had dot and circle this year, but no chambray stripes, as far as I could remember.

Stripe Chambray Popover

The Collection Shoulder-Lace Blouse has some beautiful details on the shoulder panels and covered buttons. It is all silk and I'd like the 'navy' version myself.

Collection Shoulder-Lace Blouse

I started getting the linen tees from Madewell last year, and love them. This year I ended up with the Midnight Floral and the Peony tees (see photos here), but I would also love the Linen Golden Pineapple Tee.

Linen Golden Pineapple Tee (pineapple tees here, here, here)

It's still very much about stripes, and here's more on the Silk Stripe Maxidress.

Silk Stripe Maxidress (similar here, here)

More stripes on the Crochet Stripe Sweater, which seems quite airy and has some nice, soft summer colours:

Crochet Stripe Sweater

Another linen/cotton mix skirt, this time in a 'wrap style. I'd wear this with a very bright top.

 Stripe Wrap Skirt

The Rope Trim Stripe Jacket might be the one jacket for me this summer.

Rope Trim Stripe Jacket (similar here)


Collection Pave Chainlink Sandals

Biennial Tote in either colour would be nice to see up close. It has a removable shoulders strap and seems roomy enough to hold a laptop. I just hope it is not massive. I'll have to see this one in person.


And my favourite, the Seaside Fringe Necklace. The detail is adorable:


These are my favourites. Which ones are yours? Please share. The codes for 25 and 30% off still work, so this is a good time to try some of the new arrivals.

Thanks for reading, and have a great end of the week, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Great picks Rose!
    I love the seaside fringe neclace too.
    Did you see there is a stone missing in the pic on the black bust?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny, ina! I didn't catch that! :)

      Delete
  2. I had missed that necklace! Off to go take a look! I actually have the pineapple tee in my cart and need to decide today what I am getting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cute tee, WMM, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. No idea how, but I missed seeing the pineapple tee! I have bought a few linen tees from J. Crew this year and I am wearing them constantly - I'm off to check this one out! (PS, sent you an email last night re: the Vit. C serum!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I was able to help. :D I'll check it out.

      Delete
  4. Good catch, Ina. I love the necklace, but a missing stone in the product shot doesn't bode well for the quality. I love the Jennifer Meyer bracelets, too, but read on JCA that a stone popped out when the person had only worn it for a short time. I think I'll stick with the prong set jewelry. I'm guessing it will be more reliable.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.