Sunday, June 9, 2013

J. Crew - June (II)

While the promo sales are still going on at J. Crew, here are a few more reviews. First, here is the Eyelet Dot Tank size S and 'bright persimmon.' This is my usual top size at J. Crew. There is also an 'ivory' as well as a 'navy' version.The embroidery is only on the front. The armhole are just right, as you can see from the side photo. The pants are the Linen-Cotton Pants size 2 and I blogged about them in my previous JC post.


Cluster Sequin Top size S and 'blue multi sequins.' The sequins run all over the front, the shoulders and the sleeves. There is also a 'neon pink sequins' colourway, but I liked the blue version better for myself.

Cluster Sequin Top (more sequin tops here, here, here)

Graphic Eyelet Tee size XSand 'ivory.' I am wearing one size smaller than my usual top size at J. Crew. I liked the pretty front embroidery and the fact that it is lined, so no need for a cami underneath. Th eother colourway is a 'pale apricot,' which is much too pale for my complexion. The skirt is the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Polka-Dot Jacquard size 2, my usual size, and 'navy ivory.' I liked the 'mauve blush ivory' a lot too.

Graphic Eyelet Tee (similar here, here, here)
 No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Polka-Dot Jacquard (similar here, here)

That's all for now. The sale ends tonight at midnight. Will you be shopping this sale? Please share!

Thank you for visiting my blog and have a great Sunday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love the orange top. The texture and color are gorgeous. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post.

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fash Boulevard! I'll check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the eyelet tee - it's so hard to find white summer tops that aren't see through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, AJL. None of these are, thankfully!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.