Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gap - June (II)

Earlier today I had an appointment that took me through downtown, where I also stopped at JC and the Gap. Summer sales are in full swing everywhere, including at the Gap. Short and sandals were 30% off in store today. The Gap is offering 30% off sale styles online through tomorrow midnight with code GAPSALE.

While at the Gap, I noticed this adorable Floral Lace Mini Skirt.  I sized up to size 6 and am wearing it low on my hips. The Leather Flip-Flops are my usual size 8. I already have a silver pair from J. Crew, but I really like these gold ones. The price is hard to beat also.

Floral Lace Mini Skirt (similar here, here, here)
 Leather Flip-Flops (similar here, here, here, here)

Here's a close-up of the lace. It's so pretty!


Next I tried on the Boyfriend Roll-Up Shorts size 2 in 'neon azalea.' I really wanted to try on the yellow or the green, but couldn't find a size 2 in sight. These shorts look red in the photo, but they truly are neon. I've tried the Striped Boyfriend Roll-Up Shorts earlier this month in this post


Lastly, the Linen Utility Jacket size S and 'motorcross khaki.' I like the version in 'olive' better and would probably go for that one instead. I am wearing it loose, but the jacket has drawstrings on the inside for a more fitted look.


What else I like at the Gap:

Tweed Jacket. This one is 92% cotton and the tailoring reminds me of several JC jackets I own:


Thin-Stripe Academy Blazer in both colours (blue and red) is made of linen 58%/42% cotton:

Thin-Stripe Academy Blazer

Pencil Skirt is cotton 95%/spandex 5% and machine washable. I think it would pair nicely with the Tweed Jacket above for a business casual look.

 Pencil Skirt

Have you visited the Gap lately? What did yo think? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far!
 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you bought the first outfit, it's a perfect summer look - cold and rainy here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to read it's cold and rainy there... We finally got some scorching temps, but not sure how long it will last!

      Delete
  2. I am like \tabs and like the first outfit best - I actually like this better than the JC daisy lace I returned. I have been looking at that utility jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like the olive version too!

      Delete
  3. great finds! the shorts are actually super cute - i was wondering how the length would work IRL. you look fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, phiphi! They are quite cute, and they come in many colours!

      Delete
  4. Really pretty skirt! I'm going to have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would fit you perfectly, Lisa!

      Delete
  5. That lace skirt outfit is so pretty on you.

    Thanks for pointing out the tweed jacket, will be checking that out, like that it's mostly natural fibers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! I couldn't find the tweed jacket in any of the stores yet.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.