Monday, June 10, 2013

Banana Republic New Arrivals Picks

The Banana republic new stock appeared on the website and somehow I missed when it happened. It was instant like when I saw the Cotton-Silk Pleat Front Shirt. Like the name says, it is cotton (67%) and silk (33%). It also comes in a colour called 'sunset glow orange.'

Cotton-Silk Pleat Front Shirt (similar here)

Non-Iron Green Stripe Shirt is mostly cotton with a hint of stretch.  Love the thin green stripes and the sharp collar on this.


Rugby-Stripe Blazer is all cotton and looks great paired with very light coloured bottoms.  I would also wear a pair of green pants or a green skirt (such as the Eyelet Pencil Skirt) with this blazer.

Rugby-Stripe Blazer (similar here)

A very casual summer jacket is the Convertible Anorak. The photo shows the neutral 'olive' version, but there is also a bright colour called 'bird of paradise.'

Convertible Anorak (similar here, here)

Cute Striped Ponte Mini Skirt. It seems a bit short on the model, but she is 5'11," so plenty long for me.

Striped Ponte Mini Skirt (similar here)

The Pleat-Front Shorts in linen (58%) and cotton (41%) and 5 different colours:


I believe the Black Tie-Front Patio Dress is not exactly a new arrival, but I missed it last month. It is mostly rayon, so should be nice and light for the summer.

These are my favourites. Did you check out BR? What did you think?

Thanks for coming by my blog and have a great Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Rose,i saw your pic used on ebay here.

    HTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the silk cotton pleat front blouse. I thought it was a nice looking cool, breezy blouse but there was too much flutter in the flutter sleeves for me, my arms are too heavy for such a delicate look. On a different body type though I sure it would look pretty. The ponte skirt looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the blouse didn't work for you, jude musings!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.