Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring (VII)

The Printed Scarf I ordered during the CARDSTYLE promo at J. Crew finally arrived last week. The scarf has the same print as the Swoop Dress in Punk Floral and the Swoop Top in Punk Floral seen here before. I wanted to have an item in this print, and thought the scarf was perfect. I wore it last weekend with the Engineered-Stripe Boatneck Top (seen here) and my Gap Denim Jacket (old).  


Spring (VII)

Cafe Capri (similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here)

J. Crew is offering 20% off dresses in stores and online through May 15. Will you be partaking in this promo? Please share.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day and a great beginning of the week, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Love those shoes, they look so chic and so casual too. Great outfit, think you'll get loads of wear from this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! I think I will be living in capris, wedges and sandals this summer!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit Rose. The bright green really perks up the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo. I liked the print a lot, so had to get an item in it, even though green is not my colour.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.