Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring (VI)

This weekend warm weather arrived and with it, sandals came out of the closet. Quite often May is a gorgeous month around these parts but come June, rain will be back. It's already warm enough to walk about in a plain tee during the day, but the Micro-Tweed Jacket in Poppy (seen here before) is for the cooler evenings.

Spring (VI)

Daisylace Three-Quarter Sleeve Tee (similar here, here, here)
Cafe Capri (similar here, here, here, here, here)
 Micro-Tweed Jacket in Poppy (similar here, here, here, here)
Sydney Patent Sandals (similar here, here, here)
Exhibitor Tote (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here)
Jo Malone Redcurrant & Cream (get it here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (similar here, here, here)

Are you shopped out yet? I know I am, but if you aren't, code SUNSHINE will get you a 30% discount off sale item at J. Crew through Sunday night.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Love,y colours, Rose! No shopping for me 'til the end of May/early June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ruth! I hear you!... :)

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit, Rose! The Canucks winning tonight would cap off the weekend quite nicely!

    I'm taking a huge break from shopping - I'm definitely shopped out. Definitely don't need anything either, my closet is completely full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look good, injanuity. Same here. :)

      Delete
  3. HI Rose - great outfit! I really love the gold sandals - will keep an eye out for a 40% off sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Hope you get then!

      Delete
  4. You look great Rose. Love the texture play with the flower appliques on the shirt and the tweed jacket.

    My recent closet purge opened a few gaps so I'm not quite shopped out yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo! Hope you find some nice pieces to close that gap. ;)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.