Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Madewell - May

On my recent trip South I also visited my other favourite store where I managed to try on a few items. I think I passed on the Wide-Stripe Sweater online, but really loved the look of it in the store. I am wearing size XS, which is one size smaller than my normal size. Currently, it is on sale both on the website and in the store for a bargain price.


Studio Sweater in Tropical Love size XS, again, one size smaller than usual. I loved the slub cotton content of this sweater. It is similar in feel to the Jeweled Sweatshirt from JC I blogged about here. The Madewell one is thinner and has some nylon, though.


Collar Tee in Nautical Stripe size S. This tee looked and felt great on and I think it can be a versatile piece. Normally I am not a big fan of sleeveless tops, but I really liked this one.


Other items I like at Madewell and which are on sale right now:


And that is just a few. How about you? Anything you must have at Madewell? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I like the wide-stripe sweater and the collar tee. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the studio sweater. I know that nylon is often added to give fabrics more strength and a bit of stretch, like J.Crew does with their Jackie sweaters, but it can affect the handfeel in a bad way so I'd like to put my hands on it. I'll be sure to try the sweater in the Madewell B&M next week. Did you happen to see the Small Trades Lily tankdress in store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing that annoys me about nylon. This one didn't feel too squeaky, so it was ok. No dress like that in sight, xoxo! Hope you have fun shopping in Boston.

      Delete
  3. I like that peachy stripe, soft and interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jody. I liked it a lot.

      Delete
  4. I like the seastone necklace, but am unsure about the collar like length. It doesn't look like it's final sale so I may give it a try. thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, since I didn't see in the store. I suspect it is not very low and worth a try. Please let us know how it worked for you.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.