Wednesday, May 22, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Very early this morning I noticed the new arrivals on the JC website. A few of the items have already been in the stores for a while. Among them, the Embroidered Gauze Top , seen here before.

Embroidered Gauze Top (similar here, here, here)

 Eyelet Dot Tank in 'ivory,' 'navy' and 'bright persimmon:'


Love the colours of the Collection Mixed Silk Popover in 'deep sea:' 

Collection Mixed Silk Popover 

The Space-Dyed V-Neck Sweater has a classic look and I love the detail at the shoulder.

Space-Dyed V-Neck Sweater

The Button-Front Dress in Linen in both colours is adorable, but definitely too short for me.

Button-Front Dress in Linen

Pencil skirts are my favourites, especially in the summer, so the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Polka-Dot Jacquard might be the one skirt I will have to get this summer. It comes in both 'mauve blush ivory' and 'navy ivory.'

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Polka-Dot Jacquard

I don't recall seeing the Keyhole Dress in Super 120s last month, so it might be new. This one is a perfect length and comes in four beautiful colours. The 'heather flannel' is my favourite grey.

Keyhole Dress in Super 120s

I wear little jewelry, but the Parrot Pendant Necklace would be a fun piece. If you are more daring, the Beaded Parrot Necklace is for you. :)

Parrot Pendant Necklace (similar here, here, here)  

I like bracelets, and this Jennifer Meyer For J. Crew Edith Jeweled Cuff comes in two very pretty colours:


These are a few of my favourites among the new arrivals. Which ones are yours? Please share!

The SHOPNOW code will give you $30 off $150, $50 off $200, or $75 off $250 orders through May 26. Also for a limited time, you can get $5 shipping and free returns. Will you be getting anything this promo? 

10 comments:

  1. I would love a silk top in the medallion print that is part of the mixed silk popover. Seems I would like a lot of things if I could just tweak them slightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would like nice on you, xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Rose, i turned of the first 6 times but it will take you, we are all going on to their big spaceship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhhh.... are you sure? :) Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  3. I ordered the polka dot pencil skirt in navy/white--can't wait to see it IRL! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you might. :) Hope you love it!

      Delete
  4. I love the colours of that popover too!
    Thanks for sharing these, looking forward to seeing more pics of you wearing pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ruth! I am trying my best. :)

      Delete
  5. the mixed silk popover is interesting - not sure i like the cream in the middle though. the print is otherwise really cool. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, although it might look ok, depending on what else you wear with it.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.