Wednesday, May 8, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Late last night the new arrivals at J. Crew got my attention. Time flies, as it seems it was only last week I was checking out the previous roll out. I'm a West Coaster, therefore I love whales. Linen Whale Tippi Sweater is the cutest Tippi yet, in my opinion.

 Linen Whale Tippi Sweater

Linen Bermuda Shorts are dressy office wear paired with a nice blazer and tee or a pretty top.

One more sweater, this time the Collection Featherweight Cashmere Colorblock Sweater in either 'azalea blush purple' or 'sea blue pool.'

Collection Featherweight Cashmere Colorblock Sweater

Silk Keyhole in Stripe has gorgeous blue stripes but it's an online only item, so any reviews for this would be very helpful from the other JCAs.

Silk Keyhole in Stripe

For the sequin fans, the Cluster Sequin Tee. It's all cotton and comes in 'blue' or 'neon pink:'

Cluster Sequin Tee (similar here, here, here)

Stripes are here to stay for the summer, it seems. The Linen Engineered-Stripe Tee comes in four colours. I have the Engineered-Stripe Boatneck Top in 'ivory gold' and love it. I wrote about it here before (last photo).


I can't recall seeing the Pilar Glitter Sandals last month, so here they are now. I have the Cecelia Buckle Sandals from last summer that look similar and they are very comfortable.

Pilar Glitter Sandals (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, the Pinch Provisions for J. Crew Minimergency Kit. This great kit has all the daily necessities but it's small enough to carry in your purse. It also comes in four different colours:

Pinch Provisions for J. Crew Minimergency Kit (similar here)

These are my favourites at first glance. What are yours? If you shop sale, code SUNSHINE will continue to get you 30% off sale items through Sunday. Happy shopping! 

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Thursday, everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. I like the silk keyhole top too. The color is different between the stock photo and the model though. I like the model color better but we all know that the model images are usually so washed out. I'll be watching for reviews on this one too.

    I don't wear sequins with the exception of a couple of sweaters with a few scattered accents yet I am strangely drawn to that sequin tee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am willing to bet that the stock photo is the accurate colour. :)

      It looks a bit different than previous versions, so maybe that could be it?

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.