Sunday, May 26, 2013

J. Crew - May (IV)

Last week I received the Everly Mirror Metallic Pumps and promptly tried them on. I've tried these on here before, but only ordered them with the CARDSTYLE offer a few weeks ago. I ordered these one half size bigger than my normal shoe size. After walking around a little bit longer in them, I decided not to keep them after all. I didn't find the toe box comfortable enough for me. They definitely feel differently than the suede ones, which seem to stretch slightly after a bit of wear.


This weekend I was also able to check out the Space-Dyed V-Neck Sweater. I am wearing size XS, or one size smaller than I normally take in sweaters at JC. The knit is viscose 39%, poly 23%, linen 19%, metallic 11%, polyamide 8%. The sweater is quite thin and light, and loved the metallic sparkle. I also tried it on with the Linen-Cotton Pants in 'sunwashed sand' and looked great with those.


Lastly, the photo of the Embroidered Gauze Top in 'dark papaya' that I didn't get the chance to post in my previous post. This is size 2, my size in JC tops. It's a great colour for the summer and looks great belted or tucked in.


Code HELLOSTYLE will get you 30% off sale items through May 30. 

Some great items in the sale section:

Ikat tee (IRL photos here)
Cafe capri (IRL photos here, here, here, here)
Cargo scout chino (IRL photo here)

Will you be getting anything this sale? Please share!

Have a great beginning of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I have been hemming and hawwing about that sweater all weekend!

    I love the mirror shoes - I knew the heels were impractical for my life now, but love them in the allie sandal and the kiki and regular ballets. Does it seem like the mirror finish would scuff easily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a nice sweater. I liked it a lot.

      I didn't get the impression the finish on the shoes would scuff easily.

      Delete
  2. Too bad the shoes weren't comfortable, they look great on you in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sorry, too, AJLinBoston! They are really nice shoes. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.