Saturday, May 25, 2013

J. Crew Factory - May

Last weekend I popped briefly into the factory store on my way to Seattle. The sale section was quite picked over and there was nothing that I hadn't already seen. A few new arrivals piqued my interest, however. One of them was the Factory Printed Shift Dress in 'navy ivory.' There is also a striped version called 'coastline blue.' I didn't see a size 4, so I went for the next size up. It was a bit loose, but not very noticeable. The fabric is poly, but since the lining is acetate, it felt very cool and comfortable on. The hem is about 1 1/2 inches, if I recall correctly. It would look pretty with a brightly coloured belt, such as this one. The ballet flats are the Factory Suede Ballet Flats no longer on the website, but the Factory Classic Suede Ballet Flats are identical in colour.

Factory Suede Ballet Flats (similar here, here, here)

The blazer is the Factory Tailored Boy Blazer in Linen size 6. I usually take 4 in the these blazers, so this one is also a bit large. Loved the colour and the fabric of this blazer. See the pink herringbone version of this here.


Factory Tailored Boy Blazer in Linen (similar here, here)

The other items I tried on were the Factory Printed Classic Button-down Shirt in Cotton-Silk size S and 'soft fuchsia.' The print on this shirt is beautiful and the fit is great. The skirt is the Factory Printed Skirt in Stretch Cotton size 2, my usual skirt size. The colour is called 'navy dot' - navy background with small red dots.


That's all for now. What's on sale at the Factory right now:


This weekend, the Factory store is offering 50% off everything in the store, just in time for the long weekend. Will you be shopping this sale? Please share!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love the linen blazer--it's one of my favorite colors!!! I really enjoyed wearing mine. And, that printed shirt and polka dot dress are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice, isn't it? Glad you got it!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.