Wednesday, May 29, 2013

J. Crew Factory - May (II)

As promised earlier in the week, I have a couple more photos from the most recent Factory store visit. The Factory Pencil Skirt in Nautical Stripe seems to be currently sold out on the site, but I saw plenty of them in the store. I often call the store and ask them to ship items to me. The shipping charge at the Factory store is cheaper than at the regular JC store, too. This skirt is almost identical to the skirt from last year. The fabric is cotton 65%/linen 35% and the lining is cotton. It also feels longer than the factory skirts I got last year. I took both size 2 & 4 to try on but 2 was a good fit.

Factory Pencil Skirt in Nautical Stripe (more linen striped skirts here, here, here)

Factory Stripe Button-Back Sundress size S. This dress is the Factory version of the Villa Dress in Stripe  from last year. It was a tight fit on the top and is shorter than the retail version, but it's a cute cotton dress for the summer.

Factory Suede Ballet flats (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at the Factory store right now:


Hope you have a great day and thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these reviews! I have the retail version of that skirt, and I love it. I'm loving that butterfly sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I passed on it last year. The local B&M had it for very cheap and I still wouldn't budge because I was 'striped' out. :) Thanks, rynetta!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.