Monday, May 13, 2013

Flash Sale at the LOFT

While checking my Inbox this evening I came across LOFT's latest sale, and it's a good one: $50 off online orders of $100 or more good through tomorrow, May 14, 10 a.m. EST.  Use code FLASHSALE at checkout.

Since time is short, I thought I'd take a quick tour and choose a few favourites. One of them is the Crochet Front Cotton Lace Shell.  Adorable crochet lace with a soft cotton backing in a 'cream' colour, seems perfect for the summer.

 Crochet Front Cotton Lace Shell

Eyelet Stripe Sunwashed Tee in 100% cotton and four lovely colours: 'deep cabernet,' 'turnip cream,' 'hyachinth haze' and 'sunwashed pink.'

Eyelet Stripe Sunwashed Tee

Paisley Bouquet Print Cotton Sweater in 'orange grove' and 'chic lime.' I love the paisley on this sweater!

Paisley Bouquet Print Cotton Sweater

Striped 3/4 Sleeve Sweater has some of my favourite colours in it:

Striped 3/4 Sleeve Sweater 

Floral and Vine Stripe Border Short Sleeve Top in rayon/tencel, machine washable tee material:

 Floral and Vine Stripe Border Short Sleeve Top

Printblocked Linen Shift Dress is machine washable, and the length of the skirt part of the dress is 19 1/4" from the waist, so long enough for me at 5'6".  


Pretty Waves Tank Maxi Dress. The larger width of the black waves around the waist creates the illusion of a slimmer mid section:


Lastly, the beautiful Batik Bouquet Print Basketweave Cotton Pencil Skirt in cotton with just a bit a stretch (1%).

Batik Bouquet Print Basketweave Cotton Pencil Skirt

That's all for now. Are you getting anything at LOFT this sale? If so, please share. Can't wait to make my way down there in a couple of weeks!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. thanks Rose - am loving the linen dress so am off to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out my Loft. I haven't been there in a while and it looks like they have some cute stuff now. I really like the crochet and eyelet tops and that shift dress is adorable. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Kathy! Hope you find something nice. :)

      Delete
  3. I've been kind of Meh about Loft for a while, but I appreciate that they offer a lot of light all cotton pieces for reasonable prices. Plus their % off sales can't be beat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Lisa. May have to hit the Loft this weekend. Their sales are really great!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.