Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blue Suede Shoes

Yesterday I finally wore the Madewell Skimmers I got a while ago. While comfortable, I didn't break them in before wearing them, so I got a couple of blisters. The blue is very close to the blue in the Bluebell Paisley Pencil Skirt worn here before. I loved this skirt but I shrunk it in the wash by accident a while back. The lining, however, didn't shrink, so I had to shorten it, project that took a while to get to. At least the skirt now fits better on my hips, even though it is shorter.

 Ann Taylor Tiered Chiffon Tee (similar here, here, here)
Tommy Hilfiger cardigan (old)(similar here, here, here)
Madewell Bluebell Paisley Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (not shown)(similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Redcurrant & Cream (get it here, here, here)
Madewell Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here, here)

Madewell is offering20% off tees, tanks and shorts with free shipping with code SUMMERNOW through May 27. Will you be taking advantage of this offer?

Some good buys are:

Linen horizon tee
Long-sleeve indigo ink tee
Linen V-neck tee in garden vine
Linen V-neck tee in folktile
Linen tropical love tee

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Friday, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit Rose. The blues do seem very close. The skirt looks good and now you can wash it without worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo. Hopefully it won't shrink any more. :)

      Delete
  2. Look great, your skirt is still a nice length, maybe even a better length than before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I liked a bit longer, but this will do now. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Rose, love the bright blue and black combination. I have those shoes, and love wearing them, they always add a bit of zing to every outfit. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! I love the Madewell skimmers! Thanks, and hope you and a good one too!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.