Saturday, May 18, 2013

Banana Republic - May

I visited Banana Republic last weekend and checked out some of the new arrivals I picked in this post. One of them was the Multi Stripe Patio Dress size S. Unfortunately I picked this in the Petite section by accident. The Petite S I am wearing is a bit shorter than it would be intended.

Multi Stripe Patio Dress (similar here, here, here)
Gap 1969 Denim Jacket (S, old)(similar here, here, here, here)
J. Crew Seville Espadrille Wedges (similar here, here)

Next was the Soft-Wash Striped Linen-Cotton Shirt size S and 'voltage blue.' It is slightly tight across the chest on me. I liked this one a lot. I cannot find the stripe ponte skirt size 2 online. It has a side zip and two side slits and it's very comfortable.

Stripe Ponte Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

The Chambray Tie-Front Wide Leg Pants size 4 are a great fit and should be cool to wear in the summer. I am usually either size 2 or 4 in BR pants.


Lastly, the Sloan Fit Slim Ankle Pants size 2 and 'mythic blue.' These pants come in seven other colours. They fit similarly to the Minnie Pants in Stretch Twill, in my opinion. Great pants for a casual look, I think.
 
That's all for now. I was looking for the Maribel Ankle Strap Flats to try on, but they didn't have them in the store. What else I'm liking at BR right now:


Have you been to Banana Republic lately? Did you find something nice? Please share!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

19 comments:

  1. The dress looks great on you, Rose. I have been into BR, but only for the mon cherie sweater. I didn't look around at anything else that day. They have a nice spring collection from what I see online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gigi! Yes, they have some nice colours this spring!

      Delete
  2. I haven't been there in a while, but I might stop by this week. The dress and pants look really nice on you Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, M. Let us know what you think? :)

      Delete
  3. I love the sloan fit ankle pant, although they are too warm for the hot summer days. I also always love their dresses. The maxi looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I agree, I'd wear the pants in the winter or spring instead

      Delete
  4. Kinda like that petite length on you in top photos, nice to see the ankles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS sloan fit pants are perfect on you, chic!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, jody! I like them too. :)

      Delete
  5. Loving that skirt! hope it get online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it too. Hope you are able to get it.

      Delete
  6. Love the sloan pants on you! I have a pair of those as well and get tons of wear out of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, OperaRach! I think they are very versatile, for sure.

      Delete
  7. OT but BR linen shirts from last summer have become a closet staple. Haven't tried this years' (no reason) but would recommend trying on based on last summers' line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always liked the BR shirts. They are very well made. Thanks for visiting, TC!

      Delete
  8. That red white and blue striped dress is absolutely amazing - what a perfect summer dress!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's a beautiful dress, Heather! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
    2. Might I ask how tall you are? Trying to decide if I should order the petite or reg.

      Delete
    3. Hi Sarah! I am 5'6". HTH

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.